Mega Mind

Selkirk College

Why Selkirk College ?

  • Accessibility Services for Students with Disabilities
  • Early Alert Support System
  • Indigenous Services
  • Summer School and College Success
  • Exams and Assessment Services
  • Connecting with a Healthy Campus
  • Learning Resource Centre
  • Student and alumni job board

Is the extended Health and Dental Plan run by Selkirk College?

Full time* students at Selkirk College will automatically be enrolled in the Selkirk College Students Union (SCSU) Extended Health and Dental Plan. A fee will be added to your student account. If you have existing coverage you must remove yourself from the plan (opt-out) by providing proof of coverage by the last day of the month in which your program starts. Opting out can be done at the SCSU office on your campus or online (opting out online is only for programs starting in September and January - programs starting in other months must opt out using paper form) at the SCSU website.

When is tuition due?

All student fees are due on or before the first day of class.

How can I pay my tuition?

To review your tuition payment options, please see our website here.

How do I request Advanced (Transfer) Credit?

If you have attended another post-secondary institution you may be approved to have the credit from courses completed at that institution transferred to Selkirk College to meet course prerequisites or to be applied against graduation requirements. Students wishing to receive transfer credit are strongly advised to apply at the time of application.

Can my parents access information about me at Selkirk College?

It is against the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act to release any information to anyone other than the student. However, you can fill out an Authorization of Release of Student Information form so that we can give information to your parents or guardian. The form is found here under the “Information & Forms” section.

I need a letter to access my RESP/special funding, how do I get one?

If you are accessing an RESP or special funding, you will likely have a form from your RESP provider or require a Confirmation of Enrolment letter to be produced. If you require a form to be filled out, please email the form to your enrolment officer. If you require a letter to be produced, please email your enrolment officer with this request. Please note, confirmation of enrolment letters do not include tuition or other costs. This information cannot be provided until you are registered in your classes.

When is the very last day to drop a course?

Please see the procedures and dates about adding and dropping courses

Students Also Prefer - Free Education In Germany


Accreditation & Association