Mega Mind

Red Deer College

Why Red Deer College ?

  • Academic Support
  • Accessibility Services
  • Career Services for Students
  • Child Care
  • Health, Safety and Wellness Centre
  • Indigenous Student Services

How do I join the Kings or the Queens?

Individuals interested in trying out for an RDC Team must contact the Head Coach for the team by completing the appropriate tryout form. Click here to access the form.

How do I apply for Admission to Red Deer College?

International applicants to Red Deer College should begin applying at least four (4) to six (6) months in advance of the term in which they wish to commence their studies. For a list of popular programs accepting international students, visit the What You Can Study at RDC webpage. For more information on the application process and admission requirements, you can check out the International Admissions webpage or email international@rdc.ab.ca.

Do student-athletes receive special admission consideration?

Student-athletes do not receive any special admission consideration when applying to Red Deer College. All students are admitted using the same academic requirements for their college program. To review the admission requirements by program, click here Academic Calendar. Applicants whose first language is not English must demonstrate English language proficiency in addition to the program admission requirements.

What documentation do I need to study at Red Deer College?

Documents for Admission – There are several required documents in order to be admitted to a Red Deer College program, such as academic transcripts. For more information on this, review all of the information on the International Admissions webpage. You can also check out the Academic Requirements for International Applicants for a list of documents required by country.

Study Permit ?

A valid Study Permit must be submitted to the Office of the Registrar on or before the first day of classes. Click here for information on how to apply for a study permit.

Social Insurance Number ?

You will need a Canadian Social Insurance Number to receive an RDC Financial Award or Scholarship, as well as to work during your studies. Click here for more information on how to secure a Social Insurance Number. You can apply for your Social Insurance Number once you arrive in Canada. Please note that students enroled in the Academic Upgrading program may not be eligible to receive a Social Insurance Number and will need to apply for an Individual Tax Number. Click here for more information on how to secure an Individual Tax Number.

Students Also Prefer - Free Education In Germany


Accreditation & Association