Mega Mind

Why Humber College ?

  • Explore courses, programs and career options
  • Learn career skills, time management, project management, team building, problem solving, collaboration
  • Navigate a post-secondary environment and learn the ropes
  • Improve your GPA, as well as your skills and knowledge
  • Earn a college credential
  • Earn transfer credits (up to 6 depending on the program at Humber)

When should I be travelling to Canada?

You should be travelling to Canada approximately one month before your classes begin to give yourself sufficient time to complete the Covid-19 vaccination and/or quarantine requirements. If you arrive too early, you may be refused entry by the Border Services Officer.

Is Humber's International Centre open?

Humber College will be closed beginning December 23, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. and will reopen on Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. If you have an emergency during the holiday closure, please contact Humber Public Safety at +1 416 675 8500. Beginning January 4, 2022, all locations of the International Centre will be providing in-person and online services Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (EST) with limited staffing. If you'd like to get in touch with us online, please use our contact form: international.humber.ca/contact.

How do I apply for a study permit?

Canadian visa offices are gradually reopening. You should apply for your Study Permit online through the IRCC website.  Apply online and check your country-specific instruction guide.

Can I complete my work placement from outside Canada?

Students who plan to complete their work placement from outside Canada should: Complete the International Contact Form at International.humber.ca/contact to enquire about the immigration implications, AND Contact their placement advisor and program coordinator for more information.

My study permit has expired, what should I do?

If your study permit expires before you apply to extend it, you’ve lost your status as a student in Canada. You may be able to restore your status. Please fill out the contact form to speak to an International Student Advisor.

Can I start my work placement from inside Canada if I do not have my Co-op Work Permit?

Students who do not have a valid Co-op Work Permit must apply as soon as possible. You may be eligible to use your Study Permit Work Authorization to begin your placement while waiting for a decision on your Co-op Work Permit application. Please fill out the contact form to speak to an International Student Advisor.

Where do I find International Centre workshop recordings?

You can watch a recording of some of the workshops on Blackboard: http://learn.humber.ca > learn.humber.ca > Courses > International Student Orientation > Recorded Workshops and Tutorials

Students Also Prefer - Free Education In Germany


Accreditation & Association