Pre Post Departure
Pre and post departure event is organized for the students who get the vital information regarding the daily life in the new city. Starting from a sim card to luggage, every bit of facts provided is beneficial. The main aim of the event is to let the student get familiar with the new environment in the respective city they are moving for higher studies. With the universities representatives and alumnis by our side, it becomes more prominent for the students to understand certain information such as lifestyle, part time & full time jobs, shopping, food etc.
A pre departure event is organized before the students fly to their respective countries. They also get introduced to the new students who are going to the same country. The event is started by speech, presentation followed by light snacks at the end.
The following are the topics of event:
- To travel in and around the respective country
- First step to do once land in foreign lands.
- Student welfare facilities at own university
- Career options Part/ Full time Jobs
- Student financial planning, student bank accounts
- Phone connections
- To understand the cultural differences / cultural shock.