Post Study Work Permit In Canada

After completing the studies in an appropriate program at an authorized Canadian post-secondary institution, international former students can smear for a Post-Graduation Work Permit, which allows them to work in Canada. In the effort to reserve international students, Immigration, Refugees, and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) operate a Post-Graduate Work Permit Program. This program provides, international graduates with a three year open work permit, letting them to work for any Canadian employer in any industry. They are not obligatory to have a Canadian job offer at the time of application.

To be a qualified member of Post-Graduation Work Permit, international students need to have: continuously studied full-time for the eight months forgoing the accomplishment of their program and must have graduated from –

  • A public post-secondary educational institution (university, college, or CEGEP)
  • A private post-secondary educational institution that maneuvers under the same rules and regulations as public institutions, and receives at least 50 per cent of its financing for operations from government grants or,
  • A Canadian private educational institution authorized by provincial or territorial edict to access degrees.

In Addition to this, applicants must fulfill certain requirements to obtain Post study work permit in Canada are:

  • Should be 18 years of age or older at the time of solicitation
  • Must hold a lawful study permit when you apply for the work permit
  • Make sure to complete a full time program that continued 900 hours or more (normally eight months in length), leading to a Diplome D'etude Proffessionnelle (DEP) or an Attestation de spécialisation professionnelle (ASP)
  • Rub in for a work permit within 90 days of getting written confirmation (for example, a transcript or an official letter) from your institution signifying that you have met the necessities for completing your academic program
  • Afford an assistant letter from your institution delineating the duration of studies and the program code.

Under certain circumstances you are not fit for the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program which is as follows:

  • Completed your study of a program less than eight months.
  • Partake in a Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship Program funded by Global Affairs Canada (GAC)
  • Chip in in a Government of Canada Awards Suite financed by GAC
  • Accept backing from the Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA)
  • Taken part in the Equal Opportunity Scholarship, Canada-Chile
  • Join in the Canada-China Scholars Exchanges Program
  • Contribute in the Organization of American States Fellowships Package
  • Participated in a distance learning program either from abroad or inside Canada
  • Have beforehand been issued a Post-Graduation Work Permit following any other program of study.

    Tags: graduation work permit in Canada, Post study work permit in Canada, Canada post-graduate work permit, post graduation work permit Canada